Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Blame it on Pa!


I will.

This post is all his fault.

I made my better half, Timmi a banana cake. I cut it up all pretty like, popped it on a plate..drizzled it with the bestest ever homemade Baileys sauce *Thanks Doobie* and then topped it with icecream, sprinkles and freshly cut up banana!

I may not be the perfect housewifey, far from it actually..just ask my mother who recently offered to iron Tim's workshirts!! Little did she realise I had about 70 shirts backed up that I so uneagerly *cough* threw gave to her as she was leaving my house! BUT..9/10 nights I will make my gorgeous, hard working TimTim a super-extra-scrumdidiliumptious dessert! Even down to the presentation! Squirts of cream, shavings of chocolate, heart shaped icecream biscuits..you name it, he's had it (well almost).

So tonights specialty was homemade banana cake fresh out of the oven, topped with icecream, banana, Doobie's extra awesome Baileys sauce and a few sprinkles thrown on for good measure.

I was just telling my lovely father about it on Skype. His reaction..."n" (nice) No, not even the four. whole. letters. Just the one "n". Uggh.

That is all. Hardly the jealous response I was looking for. As my brother wasn't around (who would have provided a much better ranking on the jealousy scale) and all my sister had to offer was "ewwwwwwwww bananas" *sigh* that means all you innocent banana loving people must suffer.

So yes blame the Pa. He deserves it! (Don't worry Dad, I still love you :))

Oh and this is Doobbie's Homemade Bailey's Sauce. Did I mention how utterly mouthwatering it is? The best present ever? Which is FAMOUS as of now! *wink wink*



Doobie can we have 10 more bottles? *batters eyelashes* ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers