Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Foot in Mouth Disease. Cureable? I don't think so..

I took a Self Portrait today, I hate having my photo taken and I'm taking part in a "photo a day challenge" for 2009. I'd love to get more comfortable in my own skin and stop being so critical, so I thought I'd take a few self portraits here and there.

This is the one I took from today..(Oh Alyce I found your headband up near the pool so I borrowed it especially for this shoot! Hope you don't mind LOL)



Anyway, Timmi apparently loves it. But..he has a serious case of not thinking before he speaks LOL, or rather what he's saying doesn't come out just right.

So this was our convo as we were cleaning the table once Gigi and Gandad had left this evening..

Tim : "Babe you look like Mary Magdaline in that photo"

Me : *blank stare*

Both keep cleaning...

about 30 seconds later...

Tim : "She was a prostitute, you know?"

Me : *Throws teatowel at him*

Tim : *giggles insanely and mutters about it not meaning what it sounded like he was saying*



Men..*sigh*

2 comments:

  1. That is seriously hilarious. You look beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gale! I've been following your blog for a couple of weeks now, your family are just so precious!

    Your eldest daughter reminds me sooo much of Hayden Panettiere!
    Has she been told that before?

    ReplyDelete

Followers