Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Still alive and pinchin'

Just to let you know that I haven't flaked out on blogdom!


My computer was getting a much needed vaycay with Gandad (Yes I'm aware that I'm missing an "r") Hiski who has cured him (only a male would cause me so much grief) of all his ailments!!
Thankyou Hiski :) I owe you and Gigi "Tobi Time" as a form of payment!


I had a little vaycay myself. From cyberspace! My house has never been so clean *gasp*

And just because I need a photo to accompany this entry and I tried to take a photo of my clean floors but the gleam was just too much for my camera to handle ;) ..here is an extra yummy, totally gorgeous..scrumdiddiddlyumptious baby that I could just about eat...

(Not really)


(Well, almost)


(But I wouldn't)


(I'd just squeeze his cheeks really hard)


(Hrmm maybe that's why he doesn't like me, but that's a whole nother post)


Isn't my nephew divine?




I'll be back very soon with more than cute babies! Or maybe just cute babies and more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers